Vintage plate "Jlmenau"

Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"
Vintage plate "Jlmenau"

 Vintage plate "Jlmenau" with a floral pattern. On the reverse side there is a marking of the manufactory, as well as a numerical designation of the model number. There is a number 1419 on this plate. Germany, the twentieth century.


The Jlmenau manufactory was founded in 1777 by Christian Zacharias Grebner. Bohemian clay was used in the production, which was one of the highest quality in Europe. A turning point in the history of the manufactory was in 1792, when the Erfurt merchant Friedrich Christian Nonne bought the manufactory and brought Jlmenau to a qualitatively new level. Subsequently, the manufactory patented its own technologies such as relief gilding, painting with a special matte gold and the technology of matte gloss porcelain.